Living the Gospel
Week 1 and 2 of each month
Learning the Gospel
Week 3, and 4 of each month
(Gospel Project Curriculum Video)
Christmas program song #1
CHRISTMAS SONG #1
O HOLY NIGHT
John will play guitar and sing
- Zack will play big stage drum
- KERRINGTON Hand out drumsticks
- Scott and Carla Set out drums after the first verse
- KERRINGTON will help lead the kids when to hit the drum
- KERRINGTON have kids place drumsticks in the yellow bin when song is over
- Scott and Carla remove drums after the song
Christmas Song #2
J O Y
IMPORTANT: Kids will sing along with a song clip, but they do not need to memorize this song.
It is way more about the motions with the song and having JOY!
- KIDS CLAPPING
- LEAH and KERRINGTON and OLDER kids, listen for word JOY and yell JOY to help younger kids know to jump
- Kids in the back row, swinging suns, cookies, lights
- Every time you hear the word JOY, kids raise their hands in exuberant celebration and jump as high as possible!
- When the slide SNOWED IN is shown ... LOGAN have the front rows throw the cotton balls in the air ... all over!
and keep throwing in air till end of song.
- Shake Jingle bell bracelets
All Kid Life leaders help keep kids in front of the stage and on stairs having JOY but throwing snow in the air not each other :)
As they march out to leave ... multiple times ...
CARLA & SCOTT H YELL: Always be JOYFUL because
Other leaders help KIDS YELL: We belong to the Lord!