Easy as 1, 2, 3
- As you walk into the building, walk straight ahead. Turn left when you see the Kid Life sign above the windows and you will see the check-in I-pads.
- Each Sunday, you will need to check your child into Kid Life Ministry via the Church Center App or the provided IPAD check-ins.
- Each Volunteer will have a a name lanyard identifier.
- Each family will receive a vibrating pager to notify you if your kiddo or the leader needs you.
You're not alone here
at Stony Brook!
Dive into a community focused on loving God and loving people.
Living in community with one another is essential to growing in the Gospel and becoming more like Christ. Showing up to a Sunday gathering is great, but it is our desire to see everyone involved in a smaller community.
A time of community, snacks, talking about the Sunday message, and so much more.
God doesn't just want us to read His Word, He wants us to know it and live its truth. Explore the Bible goes book by book through Scripture, framing every passage in its appropriate biblical and cultural context. God’s perspective on what it means to live out the gospel in a meaningful way every day. LEARN MORE
We love our students! This moment in life can be both amazing and hard. We strive for our community of students to show a love for each other and for spreading the love of Jesus to our community and beyond. LEARN MORE
We dive into missions that focus on what we are passionate for
- loving God and loving people.
To Belong, Believe, and Become all God intends. As a church community, we are learning together to walk out our faith by Living the Gospel in our daily lives.
At Stony Brook Church we believe…
- that the Bible is the inspired, inerrant and authoritative Word of God for the Christian faith and living. (The Bible)
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (God the Father)
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory. (God the Son)
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling every Christian is able to live a godly life. And that every Christian receives the indwelling Holy Spirit at the moment of believing in Jesus Christ for forgiveness and eternal life. (God the Holy Spirit)
- that salvation is a gift from God to man. Man can never make up for his sin by self-improvement or good works. Only by believing in Jesus Christ as God's offer of forgiveness can man be saved from sin's penalty. Eternal life begins the moment one believes in Jesus Christ by faith.
- that God gives man eternal life through Jesus Christ and the believer is secure in that salvation for eternity. Security of salvation is maintained by the grace and power of God, not by the effort of the Christian.
More in-depth ... what we believe
Confession of Faith information
Stony Brook Church is located in Omaha, Nebraska.
14345 Y St Omaha NE 68137
Sunday gathering: 10 am